WE PARTICIPATE WITH:
- AETNA PPO
- UNITED CONCORDIA ELITE PLUS
- GUARDIAN PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- UNITED HEALTHCARE PPO
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it. The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
We are committed to providing you with excellent care and convenient financial options. We will be happy to process your insurance claims and answer any questions you might have regarding your coverage.
In addition to insurance payments the office accepts: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, and check. We also offer third party financing through Care Credit. We are also proud to offer our patients an in house dental savings plan (see below)
No Insurance? No Problem!
Enroll in our Dental Membership Plan to receive a 20% discount on our services*
Initial Enrollment Fee-$129
Annual Renewal Fee-$99
- No deductible
- No annual maximums
- No waiting periods
- No limitations on pre-existing conditions
- Your own calendar year
- This is an annual reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals and families to receive quality dental care from Beautiful Smiles for a percentage off the office’s usual, customary and reasonable (UCR) fees. This is not an insurance plan, no claims are filed, and no payments are made to any other healthcare providers. Beautiful Smiles is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services. This plan may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, insurance, CareCredit, discount plans or advertisements
- Membership discounts do not apply to products, cosmetic services, implants, or orthodontic treatment*
- Membership enrollment fees must be PAID prior to any dental care procedures.
- If the participant does not utilize their savings plan benefits, the plan is NON-REFUNDABLE and offers no additional discounts.
- Membership is for one year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Membership with automatically renew on the anniversary date unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Dental Membership Plan. Please notify the office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change an appointment in order to avoid missed appointment fees.